You've got to see this, the best group of shots I've ever seen !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yup.. very nice...

Peaches uses a plain old Oly C-5050. I forget which strobes but it's either Ikelite or S&S. She's got the 'eye' for sure. Like Dave said earlier, her rig is nothing fancy...the same alot of us use. Not only does she have excellent subject matter, but her composition is what makes her photos so special. We could all learn from studying them.

Outstanding!!!
thank you for showing.. !!!

Well, it seems as if a bunch of you have downloaded and executed this this Program on your machines, and I salute you for your trusting nature. However, I have to say that you are are all NUTS!!!

I am sure that whoever created this slideshow was well meaning and honest and you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, this could just as easily be a Trojan Horse program that eats your hard drive, spams your friends and contacts, or turns your computer into a zombie.

Never, Never, Never download and execute a program (.EXE such as this) from an unknown source. This is the computer equivalent of peeling some gum off the bottom of a baseball stadium bleacher and popping it into your mouth. Unhealthy and Gross!

Assuming this is not just a hidden surprise wrapped in a pretty package, the creator really should turn this into a Web Gallery, PowerPoint, or some other safe and secure package.

Dave

Did someone say WOW,... that's a bit of an understatement.

I just got my camera and equipment, but I cannot seem to find a pair of eyes like that for sale. Great pics! Great presentation! Dave, you are absolutely right. Nuf said!

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
:cool1:

Dave, ever heard of anti-virus software?? Also, the creator of this file is not an unknown source.

I could take better pictures with a land disposable camera, protected in a zip lock baggie. J/K. Those pictures are just breath-taking.

I hope my buddy can pics like that with his C5050.

:cheeky:

davehicks:
Well, it seems as if a bunch of you have downloaded and executed this this Program on your machines, and I salute you for your trusting nature. However, I have to say that you are are all NUTS!!!

I am sure that whoever created this slideshow was well meaning and honest and you have nothing to worry about. On the other hand, this could just as easily be a Trojan Horse program that eats your hard drive, spams your friends and contacts, or turns your computer into a zombie.

Never, Never, Never download and execute a program (.EXE such as this) from an unknown source. This is the computer equivalent of peeling some gum off the bottom of a baseball stadium bleacher and popping it into your mouth. Unhealthy and Gross!

Assuming this is not just a hidden surprise wrapped in a pretty package, the creator really should turn this into a Web Gallery, PowerPoint, or some other safe and secure package.

Dave

davehicks:

Dave

Yes, you should always be vigilant and use some common sense. Use a virus scan program and contemplate where the file is coming from. This one is worth the risk to me.

Dave, you missed out on some amazing photos.

Anti-virus software only works on known viruses and those found since you last bothered to update your software. Sending around Exe's is bad practice, and not necessary to view pictures.

00scuba:
Dave, ever heard of anti-virus software?? Also, the creator of this file is not an unknown source.

onbelaydave:
It's posted at the other (D2D) site by "Peaches" a Pic.to exe. slide show from their trip to Yap/Palau a few weeks ago. You couldn't put all the "best" photos in the whole gallery section here to equal what she did on one trip HERE (32MB download but on a really fast server). Caution, viewing this will cause extreme "out of water syndrome" as well as "photo jealousy" !

Judging from the responses this slideshow is pretty good . . . too bad the photographer is apparently "anti-mac" since she did her slide show as PC only executable . . .:wink:

Back
Top Bottom