ys-01s with Oly xz-1: TTL??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just purchased the YS-01 for the TTL function on my XZ1. So, I'm a little confused w/ the results. Does the YS-01 work in TTL mode? If so, what do I set the camera flash function at, RC?
Thanks for any response.

I just purchased the YS-01 for the TTL function on my XZ1. So, I'm a little confused w/ the results. Does the YS-01 work in TTL mode? If so, what do I set the camera flash function at, RC?
Thanks for any response.

The YS-01 WILL NOT, WILL NOT, WILL NOT operate in TTL exposure mode with the xz-1. Take it from me, tried everything. If you bought yours new, send them back. Go to qualified dealer like Reef Photo, and they will hook you up with Inon strobes that work perfectly.

Because the strobes were worth more than the camera and housing, I sold the camera and went to E-PL2, which works fine with the ys-01s. However, if you can return the strobes for something that works you will be fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom