YSCUBA in Austin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O2BBubbleFree

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking to get in contact with a YMCA instructor in the
Austin, Texas area.

The YMCA SCUBA web site lists one instructor. I already contacted him, and it was a dead end.

So, are there any others out there?

If the website doesn't help then you may have to call their headquarters to try and locate one.

Lead_carrier:
If the website doesn't help then you may have to call their headquarters to try and locate one.

Thanks. I was going to try that if this thread isn't productive.

3dent:
I'm looking to get in contact with a YMCA instructor in the
Austin, Texas area.

The YMCA SCUBA web site lists one instructor. I already contacted him, and it was a dead end.

So, are there any others out there?

You may want to try the Texas Swamp Divers Forum - a LOT of Texans are there, similarly, there may be a response from the "Ask the Instructor" Forum.

That said, I and my compatriots are NAUI and I don't recall having met a Y instructor either. We'll welcome you to Austin irregardless. :10:

-=>Larry<=-:
You may want to try the Texas Swamp Divers Forum - :

Good point. Any Mods out there care to move this thread for me?

Thanks.

-=>Larry<=-:
similarly, there may be a response from the "Ask the Instructor" Forum.

On your advice, I checked out that forum. However, since I have no interest in remaining anonymous, and don't want to go through the extra steps of PMing someone everytime I want to post to my own thread, I'll keep this question here.

Besides, there might be people other than instructors that can answer my question.

Thanks, though.

Snowbear:
I think it's written somewhere, but no, bumping is not allowed :wink:

I'll be careful to not do that in the future. Thanks. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom