Z-240 and C-5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roswin

Reaction score
I just both a new Z-240 strobe. Unfortunately the strobe came with japanese only manual which I don't speak. I had a Inon D180 but my memory is a little bit lazy:
1)If I remember correctly with the Inon D-180 the flash was set to slave (RM type) and so I had to switch off the advanced cancel circuit by inserting the magnet. Right?
2)using the flash in S-TTL should I do the same?
Help me please!:(

roswin:
I just both a new Z-240 strobe. Unfortunately the strobe came with japanese only manual which I don't speak. I had a Inon D180 but my memory is a little bit lazy:
1)If I remember correctly with the Inon D-180 the flash was set to slave (RM type) and so I had to switch off the advanced cancel circuit by inserting the magnet. Right?
2)using the flash in S-TTL should I do the same?
Help me please!:(

I have the Z-240 and a C-8080 using the Oly PT-023 housing. I do not use the magnet to turn off the circuit. I'm using an optical cable. The camera is set to fill flash (forced on).

Does that help. My manual is in English and I'll pull it out if you need more help but you can get the Z-240 Quick Start Manual and D-2000 User Manuals here: http://www.inonamerica.com/doc.php?PHPSESSID=9b886d79db1f3b02eeee8a619edaaf49

Edit--------- If you're using an electrical sync cable that link may help you.

Dear and I say dear Don Janni, thank you for your help. I already set my modes to flash IN+. If you could send me a pdf of your z-240 manual you would make me an happy man!

roswin:
Dear and I say dear Don Janni, thank you for your help. I already set my modes to flash IN+. If you could send me a pdf of your z-240 manual you would make me an happy man!

Inon doesn't provide electronic copies of their manuals. I replied to your PM and will look up a few specific questions for you to help get you up and running.

Inon America suggested you can get distributor help from either Inon Japan or Ocean Optic's in the UK.

Best of luck

Don

Back
Top Bottom