Zeagle Apparal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lackingcreativity

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been trying for quite a while to locate some sort of Zeagle apparal, preferably a tshirt, for me to be able to wear. As of now I have not been able to locate anyone selling these items. Can anyone direct me to a place that sells zeagle apparal? Thanks

I want a Zeagle shirt....you'd think Scott would be throwing shirts around, what with the money some of us have spent, and considering all the divers we're sending his way with money in hand... :eyebrow:

Me too... he he he

I really don't expect Scott to send me anything for nothing, but hey while we are discussing this... I want a few hunderd million dollars, then I could just buy the dern shirt, and a bit more for that matter! :11:

BTW Zeagle DOES have apparel. Not sure where to purchase said items, but seriously folks... it's just lazy to start threads rather then PM Scott whom I KNOW will be more than happy to sell you his products....

http://www.zeagle.com/index.php?sub...endocs&link=Accy_apparel&category=Accessories

RonFrank:
I really don't expect Scott to send me anything for nothing, but hey while we are discussing this... I want a few hunderd million dollars, then I could just buy the dern shirt, and a bit more for that matter! :11:

BTW Zeagle DOES have apparel. Not sure where to purchase said items, but seriously folks... it's just lazy to start threads rather then PM Scott whom I KNOW will be more than happy to sell you his products....

http://www.zeagle.com/index.php?sub...endocs&link=Accy_apparel&category=Accessories

I wasen't looking for something for free.

I am looking for something for free - tomorrow nights winning lotto numbers!!

If I win it, FREE SHIRTS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Seriously though, our t-shirts probably won't be found in dive shops - unless an employee is wearing it. Most shops pick those up for thier employees, but don't put them out for sale.

I have a hard time paying $20 for a t-shirt (unless I am at a Neil Young or Pearl Jam concert :rock_band - then I just HAVE to have one) so I don't expect you guys to pay that much either!!!

We are looking at offering shirts and hats on the website, but we don't have all the bugs worked out yet. We have never sold directly to the public, so sales tax in FL and other things that we have never dealt with come into play...

I will try to post a picture of our newest t-shirt in the next day or so, and if you guys want them I will do paypal or something to get them to you at an affordable price.

You guys rock, and I thank you for supporting Zeagle!

Scott

Which reminds me after just purchasing a bunch of new zeagle gear they were supposed to throw me in a couple of shirts and forgot, going to have to go raise hell :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom