Zeagle Apparal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Scott.

Can I get one if I stop by the plant? (you guys gotta gift shop?)

I'll be in Tampa the week of Aug 1! hahaha!

QUOTE=ScottZeagle]I am looking for something for free - tomorrow nights winning lotto numbers!!

If I win it, FREE SHIRTS FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Seriously though, our t-shirts probably won't be found in dive shops - unless an employee is wearing it. Most shops pick those up for thier employees, but don't put them out for sale.

I have a hard time paying $20 for a t-shirt (unless I am at a Neil Young or Pearl Jam concert :rock_band - then I just HAVE to have one) so I don't expect you guys to pay that much either!!!

We are looking at offering shirts and hats on the website, but we don't have all the bugs worked out yet. We have never sold directly to the public, so sales tax in FL and other things that we have never dealt with come into play...

I will try to post a picture of our newest t-shirt in the next day or so, and if you guys want them I will do paypal or something to get them to you at an affordable price.

You guys rock, and I thank you for supporting Zeagle!

Scott[/QUOTE]

Hey Scott want to trade a Midwest Muck Divers shirt for a Zeagle shirt?

I was hoping to be buying my first set of regs (Zeagle of course) but I had a minor fender bender so now that is out for a while at least.

Back
Top Bottom