Zeagle BCD - Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Zeagle Ranger BC - Size Small
Per Zeagle's website - Fits Waists 25-35"

Retails for $600. Will sell for $299 firm. $15 extra if I need to ship it.
I live in Nashua, NH and work in Boston, so can meet anywhere in between
along route 3, route 129/95 or route 93. I also am up in Concord NH a lot as well,
so could meet between Nashua and Concord, NH.

I'm 5'3" 115lbs and the waist strap on me is overlapped quite a bit. Lots of room
for a larger waist.

I have my dive gear serviced yearly at an Authorized Zeagle Dive Shop and it was last
serviced last March - 2009 and I do have the receipt for the service if you want to see it.
I take extreme care of all of my dive gear and don't lend it
out to anyone as I don't trust they'd take care of it the way I do. The BCD is in
excellent condition. It's 5 years old, but it looks almost new. I just do a yearly dive
trip in the Caribbean, so I've probably dived with this BCD a total of 50 dives. I rinse
it several times inside and out at the end of every dive day, not just at the end of the
trip. I store it in a closet so it's always kept out of the light and dust.
The close-up picture is an actual picture of my BCD.

From Zeagle's Website:

The Ranger has been at the "top of the charts" for many years– for some very good reasons:
The Ranger was the first BC to combine high quality heavy duty construction, weight integration,
and rear flotation. Its introduction created a new category of buoyancy systems, and it is
without doubt the most imitated BC in history! But its the Rangers incredible versatility
that keeps knowledgeable divers recommending it year after year. Zeagles modular
construction allows the Ranger to transition between tropical travel diving, rugged cold
water diving in wet or dry suits, single or twin cylinders, and even (with optional bladder
assemblies having up to 2 X 85-LB lift and easily mounted backplates) technical diving!

Constructed of heavily reinforced 1050 denier ballistic nylon, the Ranger is compatible
with a variety of options and accessories, including bladders, pockets, hard backplates,
and custom gear attachment components.

If you are a diver who wants a rugged recreational buoyancy system, but also want one that
can adapt and change to meet different diving needs, the Ranger is a system you won't
outgrow.

Standard Features:

•44-LB lift capacity Ballistic bladder (standard, other capacities available as options)
•30-lb capacity Ripcord® weight system
•20-LB capacity rear trim weight system
•PFS Modular Sizing
•Heavily reinforced 1050 denier Ballistic nylon construction
•11" grommets for mounting twin cylinders
•Two Zippered utility pockets at sides
•Adjustable elastic waist panels
•4 Stainless angled D-rings on shoulders (two adjustable)
•2 Stainless D-rings on vest
•Adjustable Sternum Strap
•Single or twin tank capability.
•Dry Weight: 8.4lbs

ZeagleRangerBCD.gif

ZeagleBCDCloseup.jpg

Greetings,
I am interested. Where do you live??
Thinking of the shipping..etc.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom