Closed Zeagle Brigade for sale, S/M size, asking $150 (price dropped) (shipping incl)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdtran

Geography Police
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Zeagle Brigade (Ranger harness with Escape wing)--it was something that Scubatoys came up with a while back, but I don't think they sell it anymore. This one has a medium waist, but a small shoulder (I'm 5'7", weigh about 160 lbs, and I wear M/L men's T-shirts). The bladder claims to lift 35 lb. There are three dumps: One on each hip, and the shoulder/inflator hose dump (pull the hose or raise the hose and press the dump button). Lots of D-rings, the Zeagle "one-pull" weight release system, two weight trim pouches on the upper tank cam band, etc. The weight of the entire BCD is 6.9 lb (using my cheap handheld luggage scale).

I bought in 2006, and it's had not quite 200 dives over the years. It's in good shape, all stitching looks solid, etc. I've rinsed it well in the bathtub (including the insides) after each trip. I'm looking for a lighter weight BCD, since I won't do any "cold water" diving anymore.

$150, including shipping (in the continental US).

Attachments

• 20230326_zeagle-front.jpg
    20230326_zeagle-front.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 20230326_zeagle-back.jpg
    20230326_zeagle-back.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 62
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom