zeagle express tech 2 lower dumps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris1965

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
In comparison to the Oxycheq ultralite the Zeagle has two lower dumps (U shaped bladder vs oval). Do people that use the Zeagle find they need to use both dumps regularly during a dive (air trapping one side vs other) since the bladder is U shaped, if so is this a reason to consider Oxycheq instead?

I had mine fitted with the donut 30lbs lift bladder which is also equipped with only one lower dump valve and I have not used it yet to control my buoyancy. FYI, my second set-up is a U shape 65 lbs lift bladder installed on my Zeagle SS BP for my doubles which is equipped with two lower dump valves and I have not used them at all this year. I would tend to think that with proper trim, you should be able to normally adjust your buoyancy by only using your bladder inflator and deflator valves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom