Zeagle Express Tech BCD (New)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
I stole this post and pricing, from the other Zeagle Express Tech BCD for sale thread. He sold his, so I assume the pricing is about right:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...t-systems/374976-zeagle-express-tech-bcd.html
I have a new Zeagle Express Tech BCD for sale.

This BCD has never been wet, and is New, not near new but New.

These sell for $299 and you can have this one for $248 shipped.
(My pictures:
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/5396 )

All that is basically the same but specific to my case: I bought to this look at, and check for sizing, and never used for actual diving. I only got it to try on different people (dry, clean people, generally Japanese women, and men) to check sizing for potential rental use. Because we often/usually don't use wetsuits, it won't be a good fit for my uses. I had to buy it because the only local Zeagle dealer does not really stock anything, and I needed to try it on a range of bodies of potential divers, and he made me pay full retail for the single out order because he did not think it will sell locally.

Here's what I found: It's true, it fits anyone. It's also true that sunburnt Japanese girls hate the feel of resin stiffened webbing on bare skin. (I make all my divers dive nekkid :D) So size-wise it's awesome for rental and for general use. Have a buddy that needs a BCD for a dive? Toss him your Express Tech. For my particular rental purposes, it's not a good fit, because (insert random Japanese girl squeals here.)

Mine is the 24lbs. It comes with the amazing awesome wonderful BX inflator system that allows the garden hose flushing, and this allows people like me who use Atomic SS1s to quickly swap out the inflator for an SS1 if I am diving intros versus diving certified divers.

So the BCD is brand new and awesome, other than the fact that it has Japanese girl cooties from the various girls who tried it on, and made squeaky Japanese girl comments. Of course some may consider that a bonus, but I cannot comment on that.

Offers and comments in the thread are welcome. If you want to trade Atomic Ti second stages, Atomic SS1s, or Atomic Ti First stages, I'll consider that as well. If you are thinking about trades for those things, we'll haggle productively. Also I really, really like and need the Zeagle BX spin on inflator for my other rental gear so if you DIR people want a different new non-spin on inflator, or a non-dump elbow instead, I can charge less if I get to keep the BX inflator.

In fact, if some has access to BX inflators and the spin one bits, I would trade some number of them for the whole BCD as well. Retail for the BCD is $300.00. Retail for the Inflators is $50.00. So trade me six BX inflators for the BCD. I don't even need the corrugated hose and dump elbow, I just need the bottom bit and the spin on inflator itself.

Last edited:
If someone wants this cheaper I will switch out the BX inflator to a (brand new, never been wet) standard inflator and sell it for $180.00.

Never been wet. Zeagle Express Tech! $180.00 shipped USPS!

Sold pending payment I think so at least.

Last edited:
Still available:

New Price $180.00 shipped with new non BX inflator.
or
$230.00 shipped with BX inflator.

i wish i had seen this last week...maybe i can scratch together some $$$

Responded to the PM as well but it is a 24 lb. bladder.

$180.00 with a new non BX inflator
$230.00 with the BX inflator

Price is shipped USPS, paid with Paypal.

Sold pending PayPal funding, but keeping it open til the funds clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom