Zeagle Flatheads are "Muscle Regs!"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
The Zeagle Flathead VI and Flathead XP both made the "Muscle Regs" category in the next, yet to be released Scuba Diving Magazine!

They cranked up the breathing rate level required to make this group... 75 RMV at 198', an extreme level beyond the average human's capability.

Both our Flatheads were still hanging in there way beyond the test minimum. They also pulled perfect breathing scores at all the realistic lower breathing levels! (Oddly not true of many of the other muscle regs.)

Below is the Zeagle regulator display from DEMA, this week in Las Vegas, with a peek-a-boo copy of the "Muscle Regs" article. The FH XP & FH VI are on the left front, with the black faced second stages.

Chad Carney
FL Zeagle Sales

I love my flathead VI and and envoy delux octo.. I am very impressed. Hasn't frozen or free flowed and very easy breathing...

300 dives on my flathead VI, might get it serviced oneday.....

Cheers
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom