Zeagle help needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mart371256

Registered
Reaction score
I just purchased a new Zeagle Envoy and just returned from my first dive. I was really disappointed. It took so much effort to breath through that I ended up using my Duo Air as my primary. I know that Zeagle has a great name and I should not have this problem. My LDS does not sell or service Zeagle equipment, is there anything I can do without sending my reg. off and not have it for my Cozumel trip? Any help would be appreciated. I know that the deluxe has a knob for adjusting the regulator and that the knob can be added to my regulator. Can I make an adjustment without adding the knob and then lock that adjustment in place. I have found with past regulators that I never used the adjustment knob after getting it set. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Mart

Mart371256:
I just purchased a new Zeagle Envoy and just returned from my first dive. I was really disappointed. It took so much effort to breath through that I ended up using my Duo Air as my primary. I know that Zeagle has a great name and I should not have this problem. My LDS does not sell or service Zeagle equipment, is there anything I can do without sending my reg. off and not have it for my Cozumel trip? Any help would be appreciated. I know that the deluxe has a knob for adjusting the regulator and that the knob can be added to my regulator. Can I make an adjustment without adding the knob and then lock that adjustment in place. I have found with past regulators that I never used the adjustment knob after getting it set. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Mart

Scott with Zeagle frequents ScubaBoard and is quite helpful. If you go here, http://www.scubaboard.com/member.php?userid=29101, under "Contact and Group Info", you can try sending Scott a PM to see if he can suggest a solution. Good luck.

mart, sort of a dumb question of me, but, is there a shop that works on Zeagles
anywhere near you? maybe a two to three hour drive away?

it's just a lot better to diagnose these things "hands on" than over the net

also... who did you buy the reg from? any chance you can borrow a spare reg
for your vacation?

H2Andy:
mart, sort of a dumb question of me, but, is there a shop that works on Zeagles
anywhere near you? maybe a two to three hour drive away?

it's just a lot better to diagnose these things "hands on" than over the net

also... who did you buy the reg from? any chance you can borrow a spare reg
for your vacation?

I'm not sure where the nearest Zeagle repair shop is, I live in Montgomery, Al. I bought the regulator over the internet. I believe I bought it from liesure pro but I am not at home right not to check that.

Thanks Mart

Mart371256:
I'm not sure where the nearest Zeagle repair shop is, I live in Montgomery, Al. I bought the regulator over the internet. I believe I bought it from liesure pro but I am not at home right not to check that.

Thanks Mart

Sorry, but I am not familiar with Alabama. I did look on the Zeagle web site and got this list of Zeagle authorized dealers in the state.

Hope it helps,

Mark Vlahos

Mark Vlahos:
Sorry, but I am not familiar with Alabama. I did look on the Zeagle web site and got this list of Zeagle authorized dealers in the state.

Hope it helps,

Mark Vlahos

Thanks for the help, Dothan is about two hours away. I am hoping that it would be something that I could take care of myself.
Thanks Mart

GDI:
Zeagle

www.zeagle.com or (813) 782-5568
Above number and ask for Scott....I think he is extension 14. Or PM here.

Mart,

Like I told you in your PM, I will talk to the regulator people firstthing Monday morning and get back to you ASAP.

We have sold LOTS of Envoy regs, and yours is the first complaint I have seen or heard of. Obviously something is wrong with it, but it is quite difficult to diagnose a problem over the internet!!! If there is no dealer near you, you can send it to me by UPS on Monday and we will have it on Wednesday. I can have the techs look at it, and most likely send it back out the same day we get it in. I don't know when you are leaving for Coz, but that is probably the best I can do...

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom