Zeagle N2ition Computer is now in stock...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
...and shipping to Zeagle dealers tomorrow!!!

Also, we will have the wrist mount with bungee cord available in early January!!!

Here are a couple of teaser pics!!!

2123102812_1ed9ec8488.jpg

2123102836_d5b9721f80.jpg

Thanks and everyone have a great holiday season!!!

Scott

What algorithm? zeagle.com doesn't list too much in terms of specs.

Looks like a nice basic computer Scott. Can't wait to see the one you're still developing....that's the one I might be interested in changing to (if it's AI and hoseless). :wink:

Scott, Thanks for being part of the few who read and answer the questions folks post concerning your equipment. Luv me 4 Zeagle BCs and my 2 regs

I like how you include the bungee with the mount. This is one thing I think DSS would do good to do as well. It's kind of irritating to order a mount, get it in, then have to go hunt down some bungee so you can actually use it!

That is a nice looking comptuer Scott. Love the bungie mount and looks like it has big numbers on the display. Where can we learn more about the specific features?

It's the same innards as the IQ-700, Dive Rite Duo, etc etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom