Zeagle QDP and SMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnowen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone happen to know if the DAN SMB fits in the Zeagle Quick Deploy Pouch?

Does anyone happen to know if the DAN SMB fits in the Zeagle Quick Deploy Pouch?

Well, I just got my pouch since I have a SMB and Reel, the puch is fairly ample. I am sure it would.

If you need me to measure it shoot me a PM.

Joe

I have the same question and ordered the QDP from Scubatoys. It is Due to arrive on the 16th.

I'll let you know when it gets here.

There is a thread here that mentions the two and they do apparently work together. The person who used the two did make some minor mods adding some nylon webbing, whether that is needed I do not know yet.

Thanks let me know how the two work together, if you have to modify the pouch I will try an find another solution.

I received the QUICK DEPLOY POUCH today. The DAN SMB and spool seem to fit ok after I took the whistle, mirror and light stick out.

The only modification that may be needed is to add a piece of webbing to the SMB, long enough to hang out of the pouch, to help pull it out of the pouch (hook it on to the plastic snap hook on the SMB?) the Zeagle SMB appears to have a tail strap on it to help pulling it out.

I used the Zeagle quick links and it took me about 5 minutes to attach to my ranger, set up and try. it seems to work fine on dry land, I hope to try it in the water this weekend.

Thanks I will go ahead and have my lds order me one.

Back
Top Bottom