Zeagle - Question on customer support and service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blues_diver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there

Reading from this Board, I think I am sold on a Zeagle BCs!

But I currently live in Singapore and wondering about the ease of customer support or service should I face problems with a Zeagle BC?

Thanks

Hello from Sydney Australia.

All i can say is the Zeagle service in Australia is EXCELLENT! Nothing is too big a deal to fix (1 repair in 5 years) and everthing is handled fast. Zeagle have a really good service reputation in my part of the world. I hope the same high standard exists in your coutnry.

By the way, LOVE my Zeagle (hubby's version of sexy birthday gift) and hubby has been a Zeagle diver for over 5 years now. Great product.

LSL

blues_diver:
Hi there

Reading from this Board, I think I am sold on a Zeagle BCs!

But I currently live in Singapore and wondering about the ease of customer support or service should I face problems with a Zeagle BC?

Thanks

To tell you the truth, I don't know who we have around Singapore off the top of my head...

I will look into it Tuesday and let you know!!!

Scott

Hi Blues Diver
I am the Product Manager of Diveaus and Sports in Australia; we are the Distributors for Zeagle Diving Systems in the South Pacific.
Only too happy to help you out with your BCD and any customer support or service you may need.

If I can be of any help please do not hesitate to drop me an Email
chris@diveaus.com.au

Regards
Chris

Thanks ALL for the reply. My concern is only the speed of response if I face problems with the Zeagle BC. Hence I want to find out if I will get any support from any shop in Singapore - ease of access, I guess.

Almity - Thanks, another plus for Zeagle then!
Sydney - I will remember your offer. Thanks a lot!

blues_diver:
Sydney - I will remember your offer. Thanks a lot!

No worries Blues, I guess customer support is always great to have locally but in the case of Zeagle BCD's I really doubt you will ever need it.

Cheers
Chris

ScottZeagle:
Here is our local Singapore distributor:

TOM'S DIVE CENTRE
298 Beach Rd.
Unit 01-43
SINGAPORE
Phone: 011-65-6391-1420

Hope that helps!

Scott

Hi Scott

Thanks! I will pay them a visit.

Cheers

Sydney_Diver:
No worries Blues, I guess customer support is always great to have locally but in the case of Zeagle BCD's I really doubt you will ever need it.

Cheers
Chris

I sure hope so! :)

Since this thread is closed in essence I dont think I can get off topic.

Scott: any reason why we dont have all your products here in the Philippines? I think we only have 3 types of BCD's and thats about it.

Havent gotten a Zeagle yet but I know I will. I am just waiting for it to be here for a while so the dealer can get their act together. I think we just started seeing Zeagles for the past year only. And very rarely at that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom