Closed Zeagle ranger 44lb wing

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cds1785

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
No luck trading the wing so time to sell it. I’ve got a 44lb wing off a ranger with dual lower dump valves. Wing is in very good condition, no rips tears or discoloration to the outer shell. The zipper is corrosion free and works as it should. The internal bladder holds air without issue or leaks. The shoulder exhaust cable has been shortened and has a 14” corrugated hose on it. To utilize the remote exhaust capability a zeagle inflator would be required (or some ingenuity on the buyers part to attach the cable to the power inflator). The wing can be used without the cable attached; I did so for a brief period you just lose the ability to yank on the corrugated hose to vent at the shoulder. I never liked this idea much as it’s just as simple to raise the hose and vent the normal way. What you see is what you get.

Asking $150 plus actual shipping cost.

I prefer PayPal friends and family but if you want the purchase protection of goods and services then please add 3% to the total cost.

Any questions, comments or concerns please ask.

Attachments

• 0E996AD8-4DB2-4A14-8E9B-E73CA0F0D62F.jpeg
    0E996AD8-4DB2-4A14-8E9B-E73CA0F0D62F.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 65553BDF-65C1-42A7-BE12-39476BC02A6E.jpeg
    65553BDF-65C1-42A7-BE12-39476BC02A6E.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 79
I know its been a year but the item was not marked sold. Is it still available?

Back
Top Bottom