Zeagle Ranger Seal " the black flat circle o-ring"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EricPhotography92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi, what is the Zeagle Ranger Seal " the black flat circle o-ring" called, anyone know where i can find a replacement. seems to be missing in action every where i look.
the seal that makes a seal between the bc and the inflator hose.
i'am getting a small leak , i use little silicone lube and the threads are not damaged, the seal looks fine to me but maybe its the wrong one

If you are talking about the seal on the OPV on the bladder, I pulled mine out and flipped it over. Seals fine now.

If you are talking about the seal on the OPV on the bladder, I pulled mine out and flipped it over. Seals fine now.

Yep, that's a totally valid solution. If you have the RE gasket (that's what we refer to it as) in place and its giving you a small leak try flipping it over to the fresh side so that the RE can get a better bite into it. If you do need to order a new one you can visit your local Zeagle dealer and pick up a few of them. We also include it in our BC Repair kit along with some other goodies that you should keep with you while on a trip.

Back
Top Bottom