Zeagle Ranger & Zeagle Escape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Brigade is a Ranger harness w/ a 35 lb wing vs. a 44 lb wing.

The Escape is pretty much the same as a Scout except the Escape has the ditchable front weight pockets.

I own an 2008 Zeagle Escape BC which I bought new. A month or two later I wanted to get a Brigade, so I ordered just the harness (and used my Escape wing, rear weight pockets, and tank straps). I have to say the Brigade is a bulkier, stronger, more comfortable, and way more stable when loaded up w/ weight and the tank is strapped in. Don't get me wrong, I like my Escape. But its never going to get used unless I'm travelling somewhere tropical w/ 75+ degree water.

Hi,
Sorry, I forgot about this one thing. I don't know why I did. Also, I got the Lumbar pad (for my lower back)with my Brigade.
Kurt

The Ranger is a great BC. That being said, for singles you get a taco effect around your tank (single), and not great for doubles either. It can be done sure, but there are many better ways to dive doubles. I have no experience with the Escape. I would also recommend a BP/W. Its much more modular, stable, and ease to pack for travel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom