Zeagle Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lackingcreativity

Contributor
Reaction score
After the end of this diving season I have decided that I will finally get my side pocket zipper fixed on my Ranger. How do I go about this? Is that covered by warrenty? Thanks (NOTE: whenever I say I have a Ranger and my side pocket is broken people tell my that requires immediate attention because it is where the weights are. It isn't that one, it is the accual pocket.)

Take it back to any authorized dealer (assuming you bought it from an authorized dealer and sent in the warranty info), and they can send it back to get fixed. Most times I've had them turn repairs around in about a couple weeks... but we are getting to the busy season!

scubatoys:
Take it back to any authorized dealer (assuming you bought it from an authorized dealer and sent in the warranty info), and they can send it back to get fixed. Most times I've had them turn repairs around in about a couple weeks... but we are getting to the busy season!

I bought it from you.

lackingcreativity:
I bought it from you.

Oh... then you're out of luck... :wink: Just kidding... It's up to you, you can shoot it to us and we'll get it taken care of, or any authorized dealer should be able to send it in to Zeagle... And the beauty of the Zeagle products - this will cost you nothing... nada, zero, zilch! Whether it's 1 year, or 10 years old...

scubatoys:
Oh... then you're out of luck... :wink: And the beauty of the Zeagle products - this will cost you nothing... nada, zero, zilch! Whether it's 1 year, or 10 years old...

Am I glad I found this thread...

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom