Zeagle regs??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaSportsJillian:
I have the envoy and the envoy octo. I have dove around the world with them and love them!!! Zeagle stands by their equipment and you can actually talk to a person if you have questions.

Yes, I agree I have talked to Jim Fox on more than one occasion.

And we have several folk in the Zeagle family on the board. Oh, and one big point (in my book at least) their regs are made in the USA.

The customer service at Zeagle is second to none. That along with an excellent design and made in America quality you can't go wrong.

Flathead XP purchased just recently for my daughter.

My wife and I love our 50-D's. Aside from the great things you'll hear about Zeagle regs, Zeagle actually posts all of the testing results of their regulators on their website. You can actually look at the breathing performance chart and see how well their regs test based on "work of breathing" , a comparative value that is an indicator of how their regs perform at depth. In the case of the 50-D's, they're tested at 198', well deeper than any rec diver is going to see, and show very easy breathing at that depth. Results for the Flathead are even better.

2X Zeagle XP's on my Twin OC Rig
2X Zeagle DSV's on my Rebreather
4X Zeagle Envoys on my Bailout bottles.

Bomb Proof Regs all of them !!

They beat any other Reg I have ever had for WOB.

Cheers
Chriso

DS-V and ZX 2nd stages for me, and I love them.

the best part is the "Z". Everyone on the boat knows they are mine :D

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom