Zeagle regs??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have two flathead VI and love them both. I have used others and like them just as well.
One thing that I really like is that Zeagle repair kits are all the same for all their regs. In other words as long as they make regs you will be able to get a repair kit for any reg. Unlike a lot of brands where once model X is not made it can become hard to get parts.

i use a zeagle flathead VI and a flathead XP (same as VI minus environmental seal and heat exchanger). These regs are outstanding, very easy breathing, and i've never had any issue. I've only been down to just over 140 so i've not tested these in really deep environments but my friends also use these and said they perform flawlessly through the high 200s where they've taken them. You can ask almost anyone that dives zeagle regs and you'll get the same types of responses.

I Dive two 50D/ZX's on my Doubles and DS-5's on my stage bottles. Awesome performance and dependability. I have friends that dive well into the 200-250 ft. range with the same Regs. Super dependable. We Dive lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes in NY year round with no problems.

undercov31:
What do you think about Zeagle regs? Im in the market for a new reg and was looking at Zeagle.

Excellent regs, I have a set that I bought almost 5 years ago and they work as well as the day I bought it.

I have the ZX/50-D ( I like the swivel hose ) , and my husband (ice diver) has the ZX/Flathead VI. Neither of us has ever had a problem with either one of these models, their very dependable. We have had ours for 3 yrs now. LOVE the adjustable breathing
control knob too.

My girlfriend wont let me use my flathead VI ZX so that should tell you something.

serrada:
My girlfriend wont let me use my flathead VI ZX so that should tell you something.

Must be time overdue for service:confused:

I have the envoy and the envoy octo. I have dove around the world with them and love them!!! Zeagle stands by their equipment and you can actually talk to a person if you have questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom