Zeagle regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe Atomic is just ****ing with Zeagle a little bit.

"WHY - Allows the highly-specialized Atomic regulator team to supervise, monitor and improve Zeagle regulator product quality."

Last edited:
I'm super excited about the new Zeagle regs. They look amazing and the performance will only improve upon Zeagle's solid reputation now that Atomic is involved...
Spring 2015 is what I heard...

Are the "new" seconds going to incorporate the Atomic seat saver? Also. has there been a cosmetic change so that one can distinguish between the Zeagle Zeagle regs from the Huish Zeagle regs?

[h=1]HIGH POINTS[/h]
  • Evolved cleaner styling pays homage to Zeagle regulator heritage.
  • Fresh new Zeagle regulator second stage design with new logo and anti-surge current front cover.
  • Breathing performance is engineered for smoother delivery and less mechanical feel.
  • Second stage design is smaller and lighter – molded from higher impact resistant materials.
  • Accent colors and model number changes are easy with snap-in insert near mouthpiece.
  • Smaller mouthpiece with super-soft silicone and tear-resistant color accented bite lugs.
  • Lighter and more stylish exhaust deflector.
  • New exhaust valve with improved dryness and lower exhalation effort.
  • Venturi control knob style resembles case position indicators.
  • New inhalation effort control knob for better grip and style.
  • New internally adjustable spring pad for fine-tuning from the factory.
  • New Seat-Saving Orifice patent, low-pressure second stage seat and Super Alloy spring complements Atomic Aquatics reg designs.
  • Heatsink has improved materials and greater surface area to dissipate cold.
  • New Zirconium-plated Inlet tube for increased corrosion resistance.
  • New inhalation diaphragm with improved response and tear strength.
  • Redesigned Poppet with improved tolerances.
  • New threaded cover ring for improved safety.
  • High-flow stainless Mi-flex style hose with newly designed strain relief.

I was told "no" and the kits will still be available.

I'm hoping they come out with a 5 port turret diaphragm which would be awesome to give us a US made option....

Boy, I sure hope so. When they dropped the 50D, all I could think was "What the hell are you thinking?"

High-Performance Upgrade Kit includes the following second stage parts:

• New polished Stainless Steel orifice with mirror-polished end detail.
  • New low-pressure second stage seat for improved cracking effort that dramatically extends the seat life.
  • New poppet for improved tolerances and performance.
  • New Atomic Super Alloy spring and new balance chamber prevents spring binding for improved performance.

My dealer confirmed with Zeagle yesterday that these kits are available and has ordered me two. He didn't mention or confirm any 1st stage upgrades to the FH7.

I'll be ordering a couple Monday to see if they are real. Not sure what they mean by "improved cracking effort" as I can already get them to tune down to .8 without an issue.

Back
Top Bottom