Zeagle regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just checked with DRIS and the Zeagle F8 will be available in yoke or Din last part of May.

Any official info or Pics available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any official info or Pics available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pics are from DRIS website. Looks to be some minor cosmetic changes only on the 1st Stage. Functional changes on the second stage. From what I read, the 2nd stage can come with different colored accents. I've seen some other pictures with a red ring around the purge button, adjustment knob, and near the mouthpiece. The release I read seemed to indicate that all were easily changed.
f8_yoke_0.png

Ick......calling all Autobots.

Last edited:
Pics are from DRIS website. Looks to be some minor cosmetic changes only on the 1st Stage. Functional changes on the second stage. From what I read, the 2nd stage can come with different colored accents. I've seen some other pictures with a red ring around the purge button, adjustment knob, and near the mouthpiece. The release I read seemed to indicate that all were easily changed.
f8_yoke_0.png

Looks great to me. The DIN version is even cooler. What is the status for availability? A few posts up, it said "end of May" was mentioned...it's July.

Last edited:
Actually not much to elaborate on. The F8 DIN version is supposed to look similar the F7 except for some minor changes. Our LDS guys handled them at DEMA and gave us the description, but the pics are all of a yoke style. They were also told they would ship in April.

Leisurepro has the Zeagle Zeagles on closeout, but all of the Atomic Zeagles are showing out of stock. They usually receive new gear pretty early in the cycle.

What does "travel friendly" mean on their site? At 2.6lbs they are heavier than a MK25/G260 combo. I have heard good things about Zeagle regs but wonder how they compare to Apeks/Scubapro?

@Jungho Kim,
The combination of the lightweight and flexible hose make it easy to pack and transport. It can fold up small enough to toss into your carry-on bag.

As far as comparing it to Apeks and Scubapro...we are a little biased so it's hard for us to answer. We invite anyone who has used both the F8 and one of these other brands to comment with their thoughts.

What does "travel friendly" mean on their site? At 2.6lbs they are heavier than a MK25/G260 combo. I have heard good things about Zeagle regs but wonder how they compare to Apeks/Scubapro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom