Zeagle Servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I live in NB and just purchased a Flathead VI first stage & secondstage with the envoy deluxe octo. I have had since May this year.

The shop I purchased it from a dealers for Zeagle but arn't qualified to service zeagle regs. Would my warrenty be void if the shop I bought it from did the yearly servicing?

Can I have someone else service the reg and still have the service packs covered under the warrenty?

Does Zeagle offer a course for servicing their regulators for scuba divers??????

PM ScottZeagle or call/email Zeagle. I know that you can get the sevice parts and do it yourself but I am pretty sure that will void the warranty.

I can't have my reg serviced by someone qualified to service zeagle regs.. Would that null and void the warrenty???

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that yes it will void your warranty.

crpntr133:
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that yes it will void your warranty.

I am going to consult my Ouija board and say that this is might conceivably be discussed in... the second and third sentences... in... section 3... in... the chapter labeled... "Lifetime Warranty"... in... (urrg, communing with the spirit world saps my strength...) ...the manual.

(Whew. Tired. Must rest.)

Firediver:
I live in NB and just purchased a Flathead VI first stage & secondstage with the envoy deluxe octo. I have had since May this year.

The shop I purchased it from a dealers for Zeagle but arn't qualified to service zeagle regs. Would my warrenty be void if the shop I bought it from did the yearly servicing?

Can I have someone else service the reg and still have the service packs covered under the warrenty?

Does Zeagle offer a course for servicing their regulators for scuba divers??????

Contact our Canadian distributor, Cross Country. They should be able to help you out. Here is their contact info:

CROSS COUNTRY PARTS DISTR
2235 27th Ave NE
CALGARY, ALBERTA
CANANDA T2E 7M4
PH. 403-235-5454
www.crosscountryparts.com

Thanks,

Scott

Gosh where else but here can you talk to someone with the equipment that we all live and breathe off of???

Way cool!!!!

I called the number you gave me Steve, I can take it to Halifax NS: Diver's World or Torpedo Rays. My only issue is it's 5hrs drive away..... Yeah I can mail it.. but if only Canada Post Didn't loose stuff......I will more then likely go with Torpedo Rays.

Back
Top Bottom