Zeagle Stiletto Ltd OR Zeagle Ranger Ltd Medium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

logic8482

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for either a Zeagle Stiletto Ltd OR Zeagle Ranger Ltd in Medium that is in good shape.

Would like the model with the right shoulder pull dump, front and rear integrated weight pockets.

If you have one you're not using, send me a message.

i have a zeagle ranger bcd with the rear weight and the side weight pouches i also have the octo z that was the additional inflator that i purchased! i have pictures if you are interested. here is my email ahosenfeld@comcast.net

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm still looking for a good used Medium Zeagle Ranger Ltd, the latest model with the front right shoulder pull dump and weight pouches.

Willing to pay $300-400 depending on condition etc.

Hi,

Yes, still looking for a latest model Zeagle Ranger Ltd in medium.

Thanks!

Ryan

I saw one used @ LeisurePro for $300 with pouches, rated very good.

I saw one used @ LeisurePro for $300 with pouches, rated very good.

Thanks for letting me know! I think it's been sold though :(

I'm still looking for a Medium Zeagle Ranger Ltd that is the latest production model if anyone has one they'd like to part with!

Hi - still looking for a Medium Zeagle Ranger Ltd that is the latest production model (right front shoulder dump) if anyone has one they'd like to part with!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom