Zeagle Stiletto - nearly new!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markrovner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

I have a Zeagle Stiletto, lightweight but tough back-inflate BC for sale. Has fewer than 7-8 dives on it.

Harness is a L and belt is XL. Will fit a wide variety of larger frames (I'm 6-1 and 240). It has the ripcord weight system.

Brand new the BC sells for $600 on Leisure Pro. Will sell for $450 plus shipping.

Even though it is small and relatively light, it's built like a brick s**t house, as is the case with all Zeagle products.

Why am I selling? Truthfully, i just like jacket style BCs better, and this was an expensive way to discover that.

Hi,

I am also in the DC area. If the BC is still for sale, can you please tell me how old the Stiletto is and whether you have the belt in a large, or just the XL? I am 5'10 and about 205, so I think the XL may be a little big. Do you have any pictures?

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a Zeagle Stiletto, lightweight but tough back-inflate BC for sale. Has fewer than 7-8 dives on it.

Harness is a L and belt is XL. Will fit a wide variety of larger frames (I'm 6-1 and 240). It has the ripcord weight system.

Brand new the BC sells for $600 on Leisure Pro. Will sell for $450 plus shipping.

Even though it is small and relatively light, it's built like a brick s**t house, as is the case with all Zeagle products.

Why am I selling? Truthfully, i just like jacket style BCs better, and this was an expensive way to discover that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom