Zeagle Stiletto Review - short

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skinsfan1311

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got back from 5 days of diving in Grand Cayman with a brand new Zeagle Stiletto. This is my first experience with a back-inflate. I can sum up the Stiletto in one word.

Awesome!

I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, concerning this BC.

Skinsfan1311:
I just got back from 5 days of diving in Grand Cayman with a brand new Zeagle Stiletto. This is my first experience with a back-inflate. I can sum up the Stiletto in one word.

Awesome!

I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, concerning this BC.

That's great... it's a thinking man's BC. Think it's comfy now? Wait till you get 100 dives on it.

ZEAGLE rocks!

ScottZeagle:
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the BC!!!

Thanks for the report!

Scott

I just call 'em like I see 'em. If I thought it sucked, I would've posted that too! It's a great product. The DM's in Cayman said that they were seeing more and more Zeagles. Over the course of 5 days of diving I saw a Ranger, a Zena, and a Brigade.

The Stiletto is great.
I love mine every time just a little bit more than the last.
Oh, be sure to pull that lumbar pad apart and rinse behind it after your dives. It's the only "gripe" I have with the BC. Not really a gripe, just an extra step involved to fully clean it.

I have a escape and used it in St. Lucia all last week. Going to Bonaire in Oct. with it also. Love it no complaints!!! Girlfriend has a Zena loves it to.

Back
Top Bottom