Zeagle Stiletto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a stiletto and have used it with my drysuit for a couple of years. It has performed well. It works really great when we travel to warm water as well. I don't think you will regret getting it. It just disappears when you are diving. If you have your weights balanced correct, you feel like you are not wearing a BC.
You can put a lot of weight in a Stiletto, and you can even split it up and add a weight belt if you prefer. Make sure you get the weight pockets in the back.
Now I am extremely surprised that nobody has said to skip the stiletto and go right to BP/W I have recently made that leap and it works well, but for me it isn't a really really big improvement over the Stiletto and I want to take both when I travel. Sometimes the BP/W wins, sometimes the stiletto does.
I think going with a stiletto or a BP/W is the way you should go. Talk to some of the local divers and get their opinion.
The only thing I don't like about the stiletto is that it flops down and can be a bit harder to put on than a more rigid BC (or BP/W)

Scott,

Sure don't mean to steal the thread. I moved to Alabama from Washington st. I have a Ranger that I dive and spear fish in the Gulf as well as the puget sound. I am looking at getting the Stiletto for travel to dive both areas.

Can you put me in touch with a Zeagle dealer in North Alabama 35670?

I know I can buy on line, but would like to try one on!

Do you still make the camo ones?

Thanks
Rick (north Alabama)

Ricky...

This one shows up about 20 miles away from you:

DIVE SPORTS, INC.
1620 BELTLINE RD.
DECATUR, AL 35601
256-350-1122

I have no idea what they stock, so call first!!!

Yes, we can still make the Stiletto in the blue camo!!

Thanks,

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom