Closed: Zeagle Stiletto

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Floats

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am between sizes at 5' 8" and I guessed that I needed a size Medium. Looks like I guessed wrong. Anyone have a Stiletto sized large they would be willing to trade with me? It is in excellent condition.
I might also be willing to sell for 350 if I can't find a trade. Then I will look for a used Stiletto in a large. I really like it and it works fine, I just need a larger size. Thank you

Floats

I don't have a trade but I might be interested in it... how many dives are on it? I'm 5'10" and 180lbs, I figured I would need a medium. Do you think it would fit me?

I am between sizes at 5' 8" and I guessed that I needed a size Medium. Looks like I guessed wrong. Anyone have a Stiletto sized large they would be willing to trade with me? It is in excellent condition.
I might also be willing to sell for 350 if I can't find a trade. Then I will look for a used Stiletto in a large. I really like it and it works fine, I just need a larger size. Thank you

Floats
You can order a separate shoulder section in a large for the stiletto. That may work. I had an XL stiletto that was a little too large and I purchased a L shoulder unit piece and swapped them out. Problem solved. The modular ability of Zeagles are nice. The cummerbund can also be adjusted. Not sure if it can be switched out too but probably so.

Zeagle BCD Shoulder Section - BCD Accessories - Scuba Equipment Dive Gear Best Prices

im 5'7 155lbs. based on your experience do you think it would fit me? I would be interested in buying.

I don't have a trade but I might be interested in it... how many dives are on it? I'm 5'10" and 180lbs, I figured I would need a medium. Do you think it would fit me?
I'm 5'10" and 185lbs and I have a medium - it fits well and is very adjustable. I'll be selling it for other reasons, but the fit was great.

Well if you can't get it to fit and you can't find a trade, do what I do with unneeded used diving gear. Ebay. Sell yours, buy another, you probably will be close to a break even, or might even make a few bucks by the time it's all over.

Thank you all VERY much for the inputs. I think I will order the large shoulder harness assembly and keep the unit. I really like it and I think it will be perfect with the larger harness. Thanks again for the advice.

Floats

Back
Top Bottom