ZEAGLE TECH BCD size Lg LIKE NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a ZEAGLE TECH bcd size Large for sale. it has been dove three times now and is in like new condition, i just don't like the way it feels on me. It has the inflator that you can remove and attach a garden hose to too flush the bladder and two of the 18# yellow weight bags. It is a 2007 model but i bought it Feb. of this year new. it will also come in it's original box.

$325 shipped in the 48 contiguous states

Attachments

• IMG_1255.jpg
    IMG_1255.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_1256.jpg
    IMG_1256.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 57
hey highliner, thanks a lot for not getting back to me at all although you have been on the boards numberous times since you made your offer and said you would pick it up. really, you couldn't even have the courtesy to pm or post that you probably didn't want it even after my many pm's to you asking to let me know either way? you were the first to say you would take it then two other people from craigslist made the same offer and i said i wanted to give you a day to come thru which you did not. when i contacted them back they had both already bought another bcd. if the old phrase "a man is only as good as his word" is true then well, i think you know what i'm saying.

hey there im interested in ur bcd and i will pay u 300 for it and im in orlando,fl. also can get in ten days after the 18th if u still have it, let me know.

ok ill pay u 325 if u can ship it to me 10 days after the 18th im in the army reserves and have to wait for the pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom