Zeagle Zena XS with mesh weight bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j1j2j38

Contributor
Reaction score
i,
I'm selling my wife's extra small Zeagle Zena with mesh weight bags. All the women I know who dive, dive this BC and love it (my wife, my brother's girlfriend, my mother, etc.). I'm only looking to sell it because I am now diving a BPW and longhose setup, and I want her to be diving something similar. Make me a good offer and it can be yours. I'm looking to get $300 shipped 48 US, which is like $35 less than the used one that is on scubatoys would be if you added the weight bags, and it's in a different size, so if you want an XS, I think this is a good deal. I might negotiate a bit though. Make me an offer, all I can say is no. Here's some more info on the BC:

It was purchased new in July 2009, and it has approximately 25 dives. Everything is working well and is in great shape. The BC features (from Zeagle website):

* Elastic front panels with zipper closure for a comfortable, secure fit and a streamlined profile
* Dual waistbands allow weights to be positioned below waist level for superior comfort and balance.
* Component sizing fits waist, torso length, and chest size independently
* 31-lb capacity bladder
* 30-lb capacity Ripcord weight system
* 20-lb capacity rear mount weight system
* Expandable mesh "Quick Pocket" at waist
* 4 Stainless D-Rings
* Dry Weight: 6.2lbs
* Black front panel

Here's a size chart:

Fit to waist size so upper band is secure around waist: 24"-30"
Fit to torso length, size so upper waist band is at natural waist. 12"-15"

My wife is 5'4", 120lbs for size reference.

Attachments

• zeagle1.jpg
    zeagle1.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 108
  • zeagle3.jpg
    zeagle3.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 91
  • zeagle2.jpg
    zeagle2.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 100
  • zeagle4.jpg
    zeagle4.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 87
Hi- Is this Zeagle Zena XS still for sale?

yes, it's still available. The used one on scubatoys that I used to set the price is no longer available, and I'm pretty indifferent about selling, so I'm not willing to go below $300 + paypal fees shipped in the 48 US. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks

I would be willing to offer 250usd since the used ones on Leasure Pro cost that used and the new one 344USD. I can not send you the link for some reason.

Hi,

It's still available the BC, Thanks!

Marilu

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom