Zeagle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverralphee:
I think what my LDS is that he is pissed because Zeagle has changed their policy towards internet sales which has cut down his profit margin due ScubaToys buying the stuff by the hundreds if not thousands and flooding the market with gear that they can sell a lot cheaper then he can.

What your LDS is pissed at is because he can't sell stuff because he's overpriced and the "guy down the street" is packing customers in with competitive pricing and service......

Instead of coming up with a solution (like being competitive), he just gets
more and more pissed as the years go along.... With that attitude, he
won't be around for much longer.

You don't have to buy Zeagle by the hundreds of sets or thousands either to get good pricing. I can meet Scubatoys price and I buy just a few at a time. That particular LDS is just "sour grapes" . They need to get with the program.

Maybe they have a Zeagle reg setup that they want to get rid of pretty cheap. I wouldn't want any of that nasty Zeagle stuff taking up any room in the LDS so I would do my part. :D

Ralph, you owe it to yourself to go check out all the stores in Dallas and talk with the folks that run them. I found that each have very different ways of doing business, some that I prefer more than others. I would definitely recommend going to see Larry at ScubaToys and Debra at Surface Interval before making any final decisions.

Although I switched to closed circuit rebreather diving, my trusty Zeagle Ranger BC that is now almost 20 years old is still holding up perfect....even the inner urethane bladder is in perfect shape.... I like the weight pouches and single red handle tab to release both weight pockets.....

Kudos to Scott and Larry. I bought a Zeagle Brigade (at ScubaToys, as my LDS). I am very impressed with the product. It is well designed, well made and attractively priced. Competition is definitely in the best interest of the consumer/diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom