For Sale Zeiss 12mm Touit Lens-UW Modified for N85 Ports PRICE REDUCED-AGAIN!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Zeiss 12mm Touit Lens-UW Modified for N85 Ports. This lens was modified partly by Zeiss and myself to be used on the N85 port system. The outer shade support system has been removed and replaced with a series of filter rings. This allows the lens to be used with the N85 4.33 and 7" dome ports. I used it with the N85 4.33 FE port with a 20mm mini extension for a more compact system. The corners were very slightly less sharp than the larger 7" dome. I seldom could see the difference and preferred the compact travel friendly use of the N85 4.33

Zeiss designed a new outer shell for me, but I choose not to use it because I would lose the 67mm filter ring for Fluorescent photography work. I ended up turning another diver on to the modifications and he now has the Zeiss modified lens for sale.

We both have moved on to the N120 system and no longer need the lens. This is an ultra sharp WA lens that will give astounding results in N85 ports on the Sony APS-C system without the need for a two part port system.

The lens comes with the original equipment and can be easily returned to it's stock state with the shade system.

$575 + 10 ship to lower 48 states using paypal.

Thank you,

Marshall

_DSC0126.JPG
_DSC0127.JPG
_DSC0128.JPG
_DSC0129.JPG
_DSC0130.JPG

Bump-still for sale and works great with customized N85 4.33 FE port

Back
Top Bottom