Zena BC Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amadeus023

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Has anyone had experience with selecting the proper size of a Zena BC? According to my measurements my size should be a medium; however, after cinching my straps I have very long tabs. My shoulders are cinched completely and I have a gap under them. I know that I can swap out the should section to a small and this does give me some slight room in case I were to lose some weight.

The small fits better in that I am midpoint on the straps; however, I am puzzled as to why this is ocurring since my measurements are clearly a medium. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Thx.

Dive Maven - I finally got it!

Actually, the only problem with the small is that the weight pockets on the side end up being located too far back for me to reach them easily. So, I used the medium back and added the small shoulder and small front and it works much better. I am exhausted from threading and rethreading those bc's trying to find the perfect combination. I thank you for helping me.

Yes, Scuba Toys does indeed rock!!! Thanks to Joe at Scuba Toys!!!

I have to admit that I'm continuously amazed at the modular design of the Zeagle BCs....isn't it fabulous to be able to mix and match to get the perfect fit?? Can't beat that anywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom