Zena Lumbar Pad and Pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveMaven

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I finally had a chance to dive (a lot) with my new lumbar pad and pocket for my Zena. I have to say that IMO the lumbar pad is a MUST HAVE for anyone diving a Zena. It fills in the space in my lower back, makes my tank more comfortable, and turns my already luxury BC into a Rolls Royce. :D

I also was able to use my new add-on pocket and it's a really nice addition. Since I've been diving my Zena for many years and am used to not having pockets, it was really nice to have a place to stash my extra torch for night diving. I also know it's going to be fabulous to have when we go back to Bonaire and I need space to stash stuff that I can't leave in a bag. :wink: It's another accessory that I can't see living without now that I have it.

Both the lumbar pad and pocket for the Zena are great accessories to an already wonderful BC, and I recommend both highly. :D:D:D

I too have the lumbar pad, but on my Ranger and Escape . I just love the cushion it provides.
If you could get the cushion on the bp/wing set up I might just get one. But I am so used to the Ranger. Why change?

I don't have the pockets but might just look in to them

gail

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom