zoom gear for tonkina 10-17 and teleconverter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-s

Reaction score
i am looking to use a kenko 1.4 teleconverter with the tonkina 10-17 the standard 10-17 zoom gear may not reach far enough the teleconverter is 27mm long, is there a ikelite zoom gear that has around 20-25mm longer barrel then the 10-17 zoom gear , i have the canon 7D housing any info would be most appreciated
Steve :)

Last edited:
i am looking to use a kenko 1.4 teleconverter with the tonkina 10-17 the standard 10-17 zoom gear may not reach far enough the teleconverter is 27mm long, is there a ikelite zoom gear that has around 20-25mm longer barrel then the 10-17 zoom gear , i have the canon 7D housing any info would be most appreciated
Steve :)

Even tho the teleconverter is 27mm long i think it only adds 19mm to the total length of the lens.

scuba-s,

Our gear sleeves are no taller than 35mm. You will run out of gear at approximately 50mm from the camera lens mount.

According to Blibecap on a mirror post, the zoom gear will be long enough with the 1.4x teleconverter attached.

Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom