Zoop Console w/ Compass. Computer has NOT seen water.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TonyErnst13

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Console has been used about 10 times.

The Zoop Computer itself, HAS NEVER SEEN THE WATER.

(it is a warranty replacement, and I bought a new wrist mount liquivision computer to use for the few weeks they had it)

They sent me a new unit (they did not fix the old unit)

It has a brand new screen protector, and of course a new factory sealed battery.

Compass Add on is 69.95 Retail, but is INCLUDED in this listing.

Console Protection "Pouch" is 19.95 Retail, but is INCLUDED in this listing.

More Pictures can be seen on my Flickr Zoop Console - a set on Flickr

2012-10-19 11.52.08.jpg2012-10-19 11.50.21.jpg

Price is a fair $300.00 - and item is located in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Curious, what happened to your first Zoop? I have one that just stopped working. Used it a couple weeks ago. Went on an over nighter & turned it on before leaving. All good, battery indicator strong, time, date, planner.

On the boat all looked good. Into the water descending no depth! No time just like it was on the surface!

Thankfully someone had a depth gauge and bottom timer.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

It kept thinking we were "on the dive" after we ascended the bottom timer kept accruing time. It was a night dive, the following day it read 999 minute dive and was sounding a "deco" alarm. I took the battery out, put it back in, it instantly starting counting minutes. I sent it back, and about 4 weeks later they sent me a completely new unit. I liked the zoop very much, but while it was gone I purchased a traditional SPG, and a wrist mount Kaon. So it doesn't make sense to keep this unit any longer....

260.00 Including Shipping anywhere in the US by UPS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom