I saw about 7 Dusky Whaler Sharks today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True true. There is a whole colony of baby Dusky Whalers off SHelly beach here in Sydney, the biggest one was about 2 metres, but most were about 1 metre. I tried to get some pics but they kept just out of photo range, and when I did get close enough to one I had it in video mode and dropped the camera the instant I pressed the button - there is video footage of the bottom of the ocean, preceded by a flash of a shark... argh!

All good, was a great dive :)

Z...

liar liar pants on fire:
True true. There is a whole colony of baby Dusky Whalers off SHelly beach here in Sydney, the biggest one was about 2 metres, but most were about 1 metre. I tried to get some pics but they kept just out of photo range, and when I did get close enough to one I had it in video mode and dropped the camera the instant I pressed the button - there is video footage of the bottom of the ocean, preceded by a flash of a shark... argh!

All good, was a great dive

Z...

pinocchio.jpg

Zee... what was water temp?

hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :e18:

Nice spot on the sharks though, too bad it didn't happen due to lack of evidence.... kinda like the 12 whale sharks i had on this morning's dive

hay guyz I saw dem mermaids at 174ft d othar day!...

It was 21 degrees C :) In and out I think. As for 12 whale sharks - well, I did see 14 in about an hour and a bit in Donsol - so you may be telling truth there Mr Veitch :)

As for you Mr Chip - Rubbish, everyone knows mermaids hang at 30 - 60 ft!

Z...

Damn, Mike lied to me! He told me he finds them at 30-60 feet! Though topside makes them easier to catch...

Speaking of which, how are the Almighty's Mike? I'm sure they are there by now... :)

Z...

Back
Top Bottom