oms wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now as said previously, no one seems to be bitching about all the new sidemount wing that come with bungees.

It was GUE that raised issues with bungeed wings.

GUE don't (yet) dive sidemount.

GUE will, I am sure, raise issues with varied sidemount features and protocols, once they finalize their stance on using it.

So that means we are still gong to die if there is bungees constricting your wing?

If you dive a balanced rig, just remove the bungees. You won't be able to tell that anything happened.

Cold-water serious tech? No hope of a balanced rig, their rules are different. You are still in the sweet spot, rec-tech, dial it in and you will gain insight in judging other more aggressive configs.

If you dive a balanced rig, just remove the bungees. You won't be able to tell that anything happened.

Cold-water serious tech? No hope of a balanced rig, their rules are different. You are still in the sweet spot, rec-tech, dial it in and you will gain insight in judging other more aggressive configs.

I dive northeast cold water wreck diving. NY/NJ the people I met have a different way of thinking then most people on this forum. the way they do things have been working for them since the 80s. I don't know if there way is right or wrong, but it works. I'm not gonna drop any names but I am in good company.

Everyone you dive with will die. #FACT

:wink:
you are right everyone I dive with will die, that is a fact. I'm sure we will all die someday.

OMS (now owned by DUI) makes great quality stuff. All my gear is DiveRite, ScubaPro and OMS. IMO you can't go wrong with those names. Feel free to ping me with any questions

OMS (now owned by DUI) makes great quality stuff. All my gear is DiveRite, ScubaPro and OMS. IMO you can't go wrong with those names. Feel free to ping me with any questions
do you have any of the DUI/OMS wings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom