A tribute to the best dive buddy - ever.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL... Love the tutu... Can't say I have seen that before... well there was that 210 footer on air back in the day, but I digress...

Having a SO that is your best buddy is the bomb. While mine is comparatively inexperienced, she is great in the water, and is a great model for me to boot. The only downside of diving with her is that at 98 pounds, she's not much good at schlepping my doubles in at fill time...

Arabia Kelly port side ©  sm DSC_0704.jpg

Naw you all got it wrong the best dive buddy is my hubby :)
Yeah, but does he wear a pink tutu? :D
Naw but I manage to convince him to wear a Santa hat at Christmas. It does kinda float up and look a bit like a red and white dunce cap but he has a good sense of humour about it.

Naw you all got it wrong the best dive buddy is my hubby :)

Naw but I manage to convince him to wear a Santa hat at Christmas. It does kinda float up and look a bit like a red and white dunce cap but he has a good sense of humour about it.
Were the Elf & Safety there to make sure Santa was ok?

I wish my wife was able to dive. Best buddy so far has maybe been Michael Petrik ("Crush" on SB). One of the very few I've actually met via SB. He did everything right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom