Next Scuba Destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I'll doing a live aboard with Explorer Ventures on the Explorer II to Turks and Caicos. I leave this Saturday. Can't wait! Thanks everyone else for all the advice and suggestions.

Woo Hoo! Fantastic! You'll love it! So many great sightings recently. I'll be by when you come back to the dock at the end of your trip on Friday and introduce myself. Looking forward to hearing how it all goes :)

I'm considering a trip to Turks and Caicos. October 2016. I'm in the final planning stages. Everyone says great place. I have an opportunity to stay at club med for $900 for the week. Then airfare from Phoenix is about $900 or I can use ff miles. The two dive shops are highly recommended. Doesn't seem to be a need for liveaboard. This seems to be a great value. I'm probably going and then I can report back.

I work for the Turks & Caicos Explorer liveaboard in TCI (I worked on board as Purser/Dive Instructor and now am on island doing admin for them) - let me know if any questions at all :)

Well, update. I'm going to Turks and Caicos in Oct 2016. I will now sign up with Dive Provo. they seem to be the best as I read here and when I contact them. I contacted Caicos Adventures. they wrote back and said, if they don't have enough divers they will cancel the dive boat. WTF!!! I fly all the way to this place and they cancel my dives. I get it. it's a money making operation but to go to a place you prepayed and get turned away. I remember going to a place in the Florida Keys. only 4 people showed up for the dive. they took us out but we didn't do a far away dive. this way we got out in the water and they didn't use up a lot of fuel. fair for everyone. we dove and they didn't loose money.

can't wait to post about T&C.

Back
Top Bottom