who does private scuba charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
i am researching this of course but can anyone recommend a shop that will offer a private dive charter for 6 divers

i have found:
deep blue - $2400 for 5 day/two tank plus park fees (6 divers)
dive with martin - $2610 for 5 day/two tank plus park fees (6 divers)
scuba shack - $2370 for 5 day/two tank INCL park fees (6 divers)
chi chi charters - $3000 for 5days/two tank - no mention of park fees (6divers)
scuba tony - $3250 for 5 day/two tank incl taxes and park fees (6 divers

no mention of the 16% tax on most of these that i have seen so far so i assume it is incl

any other suggestions welcome. thx

Last edited:
Aldora does private charters all the time, big tanks, fast boats, maybe not the cheapest but pretty much inline with the above. The good news is that we have 8 boats so we don't have to shut down other operations to do a private, nor do we have to rent decrepit boats. Check with our reservations people for dates and availability.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

I don't know how you're researching but via Deep Blue's website, it would be $2100, plus park fees. ($60 would cover all divers for the week)

Deep Blue Cozumel Diving: Packages

You'd be 6 divers paying the $350 per diver, 5 day package. They guarantee private boats for groups of 6 and above.

Deep Blue Cozumel Diving: Private Charters

I have done a lot of diving with Deep Blue (100s of dives) and a week of diving with Scuba Shack. I've rented shore tanks from SS on many occasions. To narrow it between those two would depend on where you're staying. Whomever you contact, make sure they know exactly what you'd like and they should be able to accommodate.

I don't know how you're researching but via Deep Blue's website, it would be $2100, plus park fees. ($60 would cover all divers for the week)

i just took the 480 charter price and multiplied by 5. i did not see the detail about 6 getting a private boat at no extra charge. thx for pointing that out.

Contact Jeanie at dive@trespelicanos.com she can probably accomadate you.

didnt see anything on the web site but i was looking pretty fast. might be worth sending an email to ask. thx

didnt see anything on the web site but i was looking pretty fast. might be worth sending an email to ask. thx
Right now Jeanie would be on the East side conducting a class on baby turtle rescue with the turtle conservation folks. She should be back home later this evening.

Using ProDive for 12 dive package @ $390.00/diver. We have 6 divers. This includes all fees, taxes and Nitrox. See my other posts as to why we selected Pro Dive for this visit.

Using ProDive for 12 dive package @ $390.00/diver. We have 6 divers. This includes all fees, taxes and Nitrox. See my other posts as to why we selected Pro Dive for this visit.

i do not see that $ on the web site. says $492 for a 6 day 2 tank. $442 if you book online ahead of time. no mention of private charters that i saw. did you arrange this yourself as a special deal ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom