03/06/04 Dive at Bainbridge PA.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kingprawn

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a trip to Bainbridge, PA on Saturday 3/6? I just rigged my doubles, and need to get wet. Dutch Springs is listed as closed until April.

Any takers?

Dave :zap1:

No takers? Man, I thought you guys were SCUBA divers. I guess not. Where are the Northeast divers?

The ice is gone, and the water is 38degrees.

Let’s go!

Bainbridge, or Willow Springs?

Sorry, Kingprawn...I was going to do Saturday, too, but I procrastinated on some schoolwork. I might be up for Sunday, though...does that work?

Frank

You've got to be kidding.......I got certified there 14 years ago and March is kinda chilly. May be an ice dive............good luck. I would have joined you but not enough time to get there from Houston - but then again, if I were to fly that far I'd go to Coz and be in the water before I got to BWI........

FrankF,

I've got a boat dive off NJ on Sunday, and need to do a gear check ASAP. This is the first weekend Bainbridge and Willow Springs are open (yes the ice has melted). I bet there will be others there on Sunday, but I can't. Sounds like Sunday will be sunny in the AM also.

Parker,

Just got back from Belize myself. This is going to be a SHOCK!!! from 79 deg to 38 deg.

So, did any of you get up to Bainbridge??? Just wondering what the water temp was.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom