09/03/2004 6pm La Jolla Shores/Vallecitos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You got some really nice shots. How was the swim to the way north wall??

Hey Sean,

How deep was the north wall. If I remember, it's about 105ft or something.

Just kind of curious. It was fun diving with you guys last Tuesday evening.

Craig

Actually Ryan was mistaken since we did both dives at the "North" wall. We are a little confused as to how to get there. We lined up with the 5th palm tree south of the lifeguard USA flag (#1), and east of the white house off the scripts pier. It was a nice kick out. I think the idea is you drop down and swim over the peninsula to the other side which is the "way North wall." Lets try to do it next week sometime if you guys want. I can't go Tuesday, but any other day I am in.

Sean

Sorry Terry! I was waiting for Sean to post the dive report - I was lazy! Besides, Sean does such a good job and has the pictures. Thanks for the pictures Sean - and thanks for clarifying the dive!

Sean (and Terry), I put up a report. Sean, you can check it for accuracy - if you can remember way back to those dives on Friday! Hope you had fun diving in Mexico and off the Panga!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom