09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go Sabres!

Okay, I don't think they're expected to be that good this year, but I have tix to my first ever hockey game. It's not until March (vs. MN Wild), but I just got the tix today. WOO HOO!

Minnesota didn't look bad tonight but they choked.

Pens are looking good even with the slow start vs. NYI. It was kind of interesting to see a shoot-out anyway. :)

Go Wings. It will be interesting to watch the dynamic w/o all the hired guns. I like it better, a lot of young, untested talent. We will see ....

I hate to say it but i like Chicago's chances.

My Kings are already 0-1 :doh:, losing their home opener to Phoenix (6-3). :banghead: :shakehead:

I think it's safe to throw in the towel, now. :surrender:

The Wild are taking the ice right now for their home opener. I had a ticket but was supposed to work out of town so my wife sold my ticket.

Well, it appears the Wild suck for now.

I know it's way early but holy crap Washington! They have the top 4 scorers right now.

Well, it appears the Wild suck for now.

I know it's way early but holy crap Washington! They have the top 4 scorers right now.

NOW :confused::confused: :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: oops

I said "For Now" and that was before the 3rd period and John Scott beating the hell out of what's his face.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom