10-day luxury liveaboard komodo-nationalpark 19th - 29th august 2013 - Discounted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goeggi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Diving on Komodo:
The diving on Komodo is really breath-taking. Due to Komodo’s currents, the waters in and around the Komodo national park are extremely rich in nutrients, coral-growth, variety and amount of fish are second to none worldwide. From the smallest critters to the biggest fish you will see it all in Komodo.

The Boat:
Our Boat is a beautiful 40m Indonesian phinisi. It is a real luxury liveaboard, with all the facilities one would expect: All cabins have their own aircon-unit, En-suite hot shower/toilet, Audiovisual-Entertainment System, Bathrobe, Hairdryer, lots and lots of storage room etc…

Discounted Price:

Liveaboard: 2600.- Euros

Included in this price are:

• Your cabin with individual air-con units, en-suite bathroom, AV-Entertainment system, Bathrobe, hairdryer, safe, lots of storage room
  • Up to 34 dives
  • 5 meals a day! Small breakfast, Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner
  • Beverages including soft-drinks, beer and REAL coffee
  • Nitrox (32%) for certified Nitrox Divers
  • Dive-equipment if needed
  • All Fuel charges!

The regular price for this trip is 2950.- Euros. I can get for all of my customers a reduction of 350.- Euros.

Not included in this price are:

• Your flight to Indonesia
  • Your inlandflight to Bima and return (around 200.-Euros)
  • Marinepark fee for Komodo (currently 65.-Euros)
  • Tip for the crew at the end of the cruise
  • Torch / Flashlight for nightdives if you don’t have any (5.-Euros/Day)
  • Dive computer if you don’t have one (5.-Euros/Day)

Komodo is a top liveaboard-destinations in the world, the boat is amazing. In the Luxury-Livaboard-class this is a very good offer – and on my trips you really have people that love diving. This is definitely NOT your average liveaboard. This really is a trip organized by divers for divers!
The fact that we depart from Bima means that we can dive already the first day on the main divesites of this trip without loosing any
time with crossings.

Important:
To participate you need to be reasonably experienced and confortable with diving in currents. We ask that you have minimum 50 logged dives, Advanced Open Water certification from any organization and that you have some experience with diving in currents.

For more detailed information please PM me directly.

Greetings
Goeggi

6 out of the 16 places (8 double cabins) are sold - 10 spots left.
Greetings
Goeggi

Another 2 spots gone. 8 spaces left (4 double cabins).
Greetings
Goeggi

The next 3 places were booked. 5 spots left on this awesome trip.
Greetings
Goeggi

What's the name of the boat and what would the water temps be? Thanks

And...the last 2 spots are now up for grabs for our Komodo-Trip!!!

Greetings
Goeggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom