10 LB Challenge #4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fairybasslet:
Are we doing a 10lb again and not a %? Oh well, I'm in. Even though I never win.:shakehead But I am a slow and steady loser so I'm happy. Even the trainers at my gym are starting to compliment me. And one co-worker threatend to pull my pants down because they are hanging on me and I can get them off and on now without unbuttoning them. I held my arms up and told him to go ahead. He chickened out.:rofl3:

Good thing you didn't dare me to do it! If you've lost it, you need to show it off! :D

Fairy, even though you may not win a challenge, the fact that you are losing weight makes you a loser, erh, uh, winner! Hopefully one day we won't need a challenge cause we have all met our goals! Wouldn't that be great?:)

wb416:
Good thing you didn't dare me to do it! If you've lost it, you need to show it off! :D
Yeah I know. I really need some new clothes but I've been pretty broke lately paying for cars, cats and kids. Not to mention 3 big dive trips I have planned. Besides, I do have some spring/summer clothes from when I was thinner that will fit. I hope spring comes early.:rofl3:
Scuba_Jenny:
Fairy, even though you may not win a challenge, the fact that you are losing weight makes you a loser, erh, uh, winner! Hopefully one day we won't need a challenge cause we have all met our goals! Wouldn't that be great?:)
Yes, it would be. I want to lose about 36 more lbs.

I'm in, starting weight. 155.5lbs - My normal target is 150lbs, so if I see this challenge through I'll be below my target, which is always a good thing!

Any ideas for a prize yet?

I'll gladly donate something... but would like to see what the concensus is for what folks are looking for, prize-wise.

just donate. It's all good. :) Makes it more fun, and less rules.

Here's what I'll donate to the winner of this 10 lb challenge... (of course, I cannot win my own prize!)

$25 Gift Card for Scubatoys.com

And don't forget... Scubatoys offers a 10% discount to SB members. So... don't forget your discount when you order your prize!

I'm ordering the gift card now. So, c'mon everyone! Lose, lose, lose... to win, win, win!:D

As a side-note: Scubatoys gift cards are via email... so they will email the "card" to me... and I'll email it on to the challenge winner. There is no expiration date. The number on the card is the important part.

Well another 10 pounds would take me a bit lower than I am looking to get, and I meant to post last week, so I will also sit (well, actually walk, bike, exercise) this one out as well. But I hope you don't mind if I stick around and cheer you guys on! The support during the last challenge definitely got me going in the right direction (down 7 lbs from the start). The least I can do is return the favor. So good luck all!

Thank you, Merxlin! We'd love to have you in our cheering section! Congrats on being so close to goal too! Isn't it a great feeling! I'll have that "close to goal feeling" someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom