10 LB Challenge #4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang ER, That is really generous of you! The stakes have been raised. I am on a roll. Watch out all! I want that prize!!!

Merxlin, thanks for the support. Really appreciate it and congrats on less than 10# to lose!

Wow I have to move from 206 -> 196? Dang, I don't know if that is possible. It has been almost 15 years since I have seen that weight. Well, put me in on it. SWMBO will be shocked.

Swmbo?

Great prize ER, now I just need to find a way to lop off part of my hips and I will be an instant winner (but it might be pretty messy, so maybe I had better not)

LindaBluedolphin:
Great prize ER, now I just need to find a way to lop off part of my hips and I will be an instant winner (but it might be pretty messy, so maybe I had better not)

LOL! Well... I can't win the prize this time... but I need to find a way to lop off my hips, both bellies, the butt and 1/2 of each thigh... and I'll have an awesome bod! LOL If you find a "not so messy way" to "lop" lemme know! :D

Down 5lbs with my weighin this morning. The prize is calling me.. I am motivated!

Scuba_Jenny:
Down 5lbs with my weighin this morning. The prize is calling me.. I am motivated!

5lbs since Monday? Wow that's great!

Ohhh I just checked the date this challenge started and when I get home will need to recalculate my loss for this challenge. The totals for the week are accurate but the total for the challenge is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom