12-2 Manatee dive Crystal River

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wooo Hooo!! Sounds good! Will confirm with my travel agent...:)

Hi guys and welcome... the dive is now on Sunday 12-3 ... be sure to call and confirm your spot ...tell em you are diving with Kim Porter.
Fun Fun :)

AMERICAN PRO - DIVING CENTER, Inc.
821 S.E. Hwy. 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE
The Crystal River manatee tours run year round, and starts from our dive shop at 7:00am We generally return between 10:00am and 11:00am.

Divergirl4u:
Hi guys and welcome... the dive is now on Sunday 12-3 ... be sure to call and confirm your spot ...tell em you are diving with Kim Porter.

821 S.E. Hwy. 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE
The Crystal River manatee tours run year round, and starts from our dive shop at 7:00am We generally return between 10:00am and 11:00am.

For the future......An alternative shop is Air Tank Divers....$25. pp and a guarantee to see the manatees. Talk to Capt. Don. I've been 2x and not let down. Some months are better than others...... He knows where they are. No tank diving afterwards though. Its all about a peaceful day in the water getting to know them......its incredible! Click for info on the pic below. I've started uploading pics from my trip the sunday after DEMA.

Divergirl4u:

821 S.E. Hwy. 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE

Okay, MissD and I are officially in! I called and booked our spots today for 7am Crystal river tour.

I was also told that they had no one else on the books for that day, so you may want to double check. If there is a discount, we should get it all under one name I guess.:)

All booked 12-3 .... tell em you are diving with Kim porter ... see if we get 10 .... Johnny I told the shop about you both ... this will be fun and not as cold as Venice Beach ;-) .... I am booked for 2 divers and one snorkler :)
Kim P

OK...just to clarify...is it snorkeling with the manatee and diving a cavern afterwards? I don't want to "scuba" with the manatee.

kelster:
OK...just to clarify...is it snorkeling with the manatee and diving a cavern afterwards? I don't want to "scuba" with the manatee.

That is correct. No scuba with manatees.

What time are you plaaning on going? I originaly worked on dec 2 and am off on the Dec 3rd but after 8 am.It will take me about an hour to 1 11/2 to get there from work.

This is from the dive center ... 7am folks :)
The Manatee will be first and snorkel only
The cavern is next at 50ft Kings Springs
They offer a rainbow river drift dive in the afternoon if anyone is interested.
Kim P

821 S.E. Hwy. 19
Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE
***AS OF 11/20/06***
$39.95 For Divers
This includes snorkeling with the Manatees and a cavern dive.
Non-Divers are $29.50
This includes snorkeling with the Manatees and snorkeling the spring while the divers due the cavern.
CHECK IN IS AT 7AM
Make Reservation
With 10 paying divers – you get a discount

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom