Sold! 13 G250s (plus 1)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes but none of them come with Simon guarantee 😜
I can vouch for that. Those regs are the cat’s meow. Just hit 100 dives on the pair that Simon sold me. Smooth as silk. I keep promising myself that I’m going to go back to my 260s but 🤷!

And I build them as I would if they were my own, a lot of care goes into them swapping springs and if necessary levers and balance chambers until I get the best possible performance. They all come with new springs, S-wing poppets, new orifices and flow vane C clips get replaced with new. I send them all out in a ready to dive condition. From eBay I don't know if that's what you're getting, I'll assume not.

Thank you all for the faith and trust🙏🏻

Ray, don't advertise other sellers in my thread, it's not cricket old boy🤦‍♂️😂
Oh, no. Not to send anyone there. Never would do that.

Just an observation that over the last few months I've seen them floating through. Wondering if there's like a huge Raiders of the Lost Ark warehouse of them somewhere on the Nipponese shore. Hoping they'll soon cough up their stash of MK11Ts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom